Terms & Conditions.
- The following General Terms and Conditions apply to contracts for vacation homes rented for temporary accommodation in the property Olympiastraße 22a in Garmisch-Partenkirchen (Gapartments).
- The vacation homes are rented exclusively for use for holiday purposes and may only be occupied by a maximum of the number of persons specified at the time of booking.
- Smoking is prohibited in the entire building. Open fire is forbidden in the building and on the property.
- Other holiday guests in the house must be taken into consideration. The generally applicable rest periods must be observed.
- The holiday flats are inscribed according to the features listed on the homepage. Photos, floor plans and text on the website or in the flyer serve as a realistic description. The complete conformity with the rental space in particular the actual equipment and installation of the furniture cannot be guaranteed. The landlord reserves the right to make changes to the equipment (e.g. furniture) if they are of equal value.
- Bed linen and towels are included in the rental price per person in a simple version. New towels and bed linen can be purchased for an additional fee, as can intermediate cleaning during your stay.
- When taking pets with you, please indicate size and type when booking. The landlord reserves the right to charge an additional fee for pets, in particular to adjust the cleaning fee due to the increased cleaning requirement.
2. Arrival / Departure
- The journey takes place - if not differently agreed on - starting from 16.00 o'clock on the arrival day.
- The departure must take place on the departure day at the latest by 10:00 o'clock - if not differently agreed upon -. If the departure time is overdrawn by more than one hour, an additional overnight stay will be charged.
- At departure the tenant has to hand over the apartment including all keys/chip cards in proper condition.
- If a down payment has been agreed on in the contract, it is due for payment in the agreed upon amount within seven days of booking. After the down payment has been made, payment of the remaining amount is due at the latest two weeks before the start of the trip. If the tenant is more than 7 days late with the payment, the landlord can cancel the contract without notice and the apartment will no longer be reserved.
- The booking price includes the tax rate applicable at the time of booking. Not included are local levies which are owed by the tenant according to the respective local legal requirements (e.g. visitor's tax of the Garmisch-Partenkirchen market). The landlord will pay the tenant's owed visitor's tax to the market.
- If the contract indicates the payment of a deposit as security for equipment and furnishings, the tenant must pay the deposit agreed on in the contract to the landlord at the beginning of the stay at the latest. The deposit will be returned to the tenant at the end of the stay after the apartment has been properly handed over without interest.
4. Withdrawal by the tenant
- If the tenant withdraws from the contract (cancellation) before the beginning of the rental period, the landlord is to be reimbursed for compensation, taking into account the saved expenses. If the booking is cancelled 6 weeks or earlier - apart from the payment fee for payment by credit card - no cancellation fees will be charged. Only then is 80% of the rent to be paid by the tenant. Nevertheless, the landlord will endeavour to lease the rental property to another tenant.
- The tenant can at any time prove lesser damage.
- If the tenant interrupts the stay prematurely, they remain obliged to pay the full rental price.
- Cancellation or termination can only be made in writing. The day of receipt by the landlord shall apply.
5. Obligations of the tenant
- The tenant has to treat the vacation home and the inventory with the necessary care. The tenant is liable for any damages caused by the tenant or his companions.
- The landlord must be notified immediately of any damage incurred.
- Defects and damages already discovered upon arrival must be reported to the landlord immediately, otherwise the tenant is liable for these damages.
- On the day of departure, personal items must be removed by the tenant, household waste must be disposed in the designated containers, dish ware must be stored clean and washed in the kitchen cupboards.
- The tenant is permitted to use the WiFi access to the Internet for the booking period. The use of the WiFi is made available to the tenant free of charge and can be revoked at any time.
- The tenant does not have the right to allow third parties to use the WiFi.
- The landlord does not guarantee the actual availability or reliability of Internet access.
- The landlord reserves the right to block access to certain pages or services (e.g. pages glorifying violence, pornographic or paid for).
- The use takes place by input of the WiFi password. The WiFi password is intended only for the personal use of the tenant and may not be passed on to third parties under any circumstances. The tenant agrees to keep the WiFi password secret. The landlord has the right to change the WiFi password at any time.
- The data traffic created using the WiFi is not encrypted. The data can therefore possibly be viewed by third parties. The landlord expressly points out that there is a risk that malware (e.g. viruses, Trojans, worms, etc.) may get onto the terminal device when using the WiFi. Use of the WiFi is at the user's own risk and at the user's own risk. The landlord accepts no liability for damage to the tenant's terminal equipment caused by the use of Internet access, unless the damage was caused intentionally or through gross negligence on the part of the landlord.
- The renter is responsible for the data transmitted via WiFi, the chargeable services used and the legal transactions carried out. If the tenant visits chargeable Internet pages or enters into liabilities, the resulting costs shall be covered by them. They are obliged to comply with the applicable law when using the WiFi.
- The tenant is obliged in particular to
- not to use the WiFi to retrieve or distribute immoral or illegal content;
- not to illegally copy, distribute or make accessible any copyrighted goods;
- to observe the applicable regulations for the protection of minors;
- not to send or distribute any harassing, defamatory or threatening content;
- not to use the WiFi to send mass messages (spam) and/or other forms of inadmissible advertising.
7. Data Protection
The tenant agrees that within the framework of the contract concluded with him necessary data about his person will be stored, changed and/or deleted. All personal data will be treated absolutely confidentially. The data protection regulations of the homepage apply.
8. Final Provisions
- Photos and text on the website or in the flyer serve the realistic description. The complete agreement with the rental object cannot be guaranteed. The landlord reserves the right to change the equipment (e.g. furniture) if they are of equal value.
- Should one or more provisions of these terms and conditions be or become invalid, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions. The ineffective provision shall be replaced by an effective provision which comes closest to the economic and legal intention of the contracting parties.
- German law shall apply. The place of jurisdiction and performance shall be the landlord's place of residence, as far as permissible.